Click here to download and install AccountingLab.
Conditons of Use
Students, teachers, accountants and anyone else interested in accounting education are free to download and use AccountingLab.
If this software is used in a classroom or other public forum, it should be prominently acknowledged as ‘software supplied by www.AccountingLab.net. On-selling, either standalone or as part of a larger package or product is expressly forbidden.
Software downloaded from AccountingLab.net web site is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, AccountingLab.net makes no warranty that:
1. the software will meet your requirements
2. the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
3. the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
4. the quality of the software will meet your expectations
5. any errors in the software obtained from AccountingLab.net web site will be corrected.
Software and its documentation made available on AccountingLab.net web site:
6. could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. AccountingLab.net may make changes to the software or documentation made available on its web site.
7. may be out of date, and AccountingLab.net makes no commitment to update such materials.
AccountingLab.net assumes no responsibility for errors or ommissions in the software or documentation available from its web site.